Man nephew electrocuted in Nabinagar – Countryside – observerbd.com

Published : Wednesday, 20 January, 2021 at 1:25 PM
 Count : 82





Man nephew electrocuted in Nabinagar

An elderly man and his nephew died from electrocution in Nabinagar upazila of Brahmanbaria on Wednesday.

The deceased are Mostafa Mia,70, and his nephew Jasu Mia,60, of Borikandi village.

Police and local sources said an electric meter exploded at Mostafa Mia’s house early in the morning.

Mostafa went to the scene to see the matter and came into contact with a torn electrict wire. Jasu Mia also electrocutes when he came for his uncle’s rescue.

Nabinagar police OC Aminur Rashid said quting victims’ families.

DH/LY

SOURCE NEWS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.