On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of Bangladesh’s independence and the centenary of Bangabandhu’s birth, the Global Law Thinkers Society, a world record holder, Bangladesh’s Global Youth Organization, and India’s leading and technology incubator “Spacekidz India” India will sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for “Bangla-Bharath Sat”. This MOU Signing Ceremony program will be live from the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GlobalLawThinkersSociety today on 25th January 2021 at 8 PM (Bangladesh Time) and India Time 7.30 PM.
The project plan is-Bangladeshi and Indian students together will build a satellite and launch it to space on the occasion of 50 years of Friendship between India and Bangladesh dedicated to Mujib Year by June. Together we aimed at creating the next generation of scientific thinkers and grow interested in space education.
Guests are present in today’s program are:
- 1.Raoman Smita, President, Global Law thinkers Society (GLTS)
- Mahir Daiyan, Country LEader, GLTS Bangladesh
- DR. Srimathy Kesan, CEO, Space Kidz, India
- Deepak Kumar, Founder Chairperson, Smiles4millions
- Vinay Kumar ToLambia, Assistant Director Indian Institute of Governance and Leadership